PARK YOUR STONES
Are you considering having one or more houses and/or commercial real estate managed by a professional party? Parkstone specializes in property management in the broadest sense of the word. As a property manager, we can support you from A to Z in managing your property. This means you do not have to worry about the maintenance of your property and the contact with the tenant(s).
Parkstone works with a management package in which we perform commercial, financial and technical management. Feel free to contact us for our rates and services.
Do you want to accommodate commercial real estate (shops, commercial/office space) with Parkstone, we can offer you a customized solution. We would be happy to discuss this with you.
Below you will find an overview of the most important matters that fall within our management package.
- The active management of lease contracts by our rental department so that vacancy is minimized;
- Advising the client on the creditworthiness and financial position of the prospective tenant, the rental price, the contract duration and the other rental conditions when entering into or extending the lease;
- Conducting lease negotiations and drawing up lease agreements;
- Maintaining the relationship with tenants / users and any (tenant) interest groups;
- Maintaining, and where possible improving, the enjoyment of renting by adequately handling complaints and requests from tenants, in the broadest sense;
- Collect and administer rental and service costs and deposits through our third-party money account.
- Preparing and sending the monthly rental invoices.
- Debtors and accounts payable.
- Taking care of the annual rent adjustments.
- Taking care of building and / or liability insurance.
- Register energy company, register or deregister cable, TV connection and / or internet.
- Taking care of the quarterly reports including the rental payments.
- Taking care of the check-in and outs for rental transactions.
- Periodic inspection of the object for maintenance.
- Treating tenant reports with technical imperfections.
- Notifying the owner by telephone within 24 hours of special events, such as fire, explosion, burglary, storm, flooding, which (may) cause direct or indirect damage to the object.
- Providing maintenance orders on behalf of the owner.
- Checking the work performed and the associated maintenance bills
- Payment and / or payment of the agreed notes.
- Checking and technically keeping vacant objects up to date.
Do you want to use our extensive management services for a carefree rental period? Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible